Key Executive Consulting and Coaching
Helping Executives Make a Difference!
Executives today are caught in times of unprecedented organizational change and complexity. Creating personal, professional and organizational growth and agility is number one on everyone’s objectives. The looming question is how? How can this be done when we are changing rapidly and experiencing things for the first time? Who has the answers? The answer is no one person has it all and together it can be created. What it takes is time, focus and the right set of advisors. Your Executive Coach is your top advisor. Like all advice it is grounded in business experience and acumen and always asks never tells. Building the muscle of thinking strategically is the ultimate outcome and creates interdependencies that work not dependencies that stifle.
Executive Coaching is a process of learning from experiences past and present through the lens of perspective, conversation and assessment.
- It is individual. No two people have the same experiences or need the same development. It is a partnership.
- It is a partnership. The partnership is between the Executive and the Organization and the Coach. This partnership builds organizational capability, focuses on results, gives and receives multiple perspectives.
Benefits of Executive Coaching
- Executive Coaching creates accountability and capability by not only delivering results but preventing challenges through the integration of practical behavioral change over time.
- Executive Coaching closes the gap between where you are and where you want to be adding value to your position and your outcomes every step of the way.
- Executive Coaching methodology focuses on creating dialogues with key stakeholders within and outside of the organization.
Here are a few examples of the skills and results I will help you master:
- Fine-tune your personal leadership behaviors and presence to become a more intentional leader.
- Embrace new positions and truths, advocate for change and be the voice of clarity. Be present (completely in the moment) and agile enough to handle the unexpected.
- Develop the courage to act in alignment with your deepest values and beliefs. Trust yourself and offer trust to others.
- Build a solid, inspired and motivated team that consistently delivers outstanding tangible results. Create synergy between your individual achievement and the strategic and operational success of your organization
Sooner or later, your leaders are likely to encounter a situation in which they’ll welcome insight and guidance from another successful business leader.
Are you working with:
✓ A new business challenge,
✓ A critical change initiative,
✓ A role transition that extends beyond their comfort zone
✓ A team that isn’t functioning at full throttle
Cashman Consulting can step in at those times. We deliver one-on-one, personalized coaching engagements to address specific organizational and individual needs.
"The test of a good coach is that when they leave, others will carry on successfully."